Fundraise for Vicdeaf
Challenge yourself! There are many opportunities to raise funds for Vicdeaf – from entering a fun-run to donating the proceeds of your garage sale.
Here are some ideas:
- Challenge yourself to a walk/fun-run/shave using a crowdraising website like www.everydayhero.com.au
- Hold a friends night in
- Hold a dress up / down day at work and collect donations for the privilege
- Get your friends and colleagues to donate an hour or a day’s wages
- Hold a trivia night
- Hold a garage sale and donate the proceeds
- Cut down on your coffees and donate what you would have spent
The opportunities are endless. Not only would you have great fun but you’d be making a real difference by supporting Vicdeaf.
If you'd like to fundraise for Vicdeaf, please let us know what you are planning so that if needed, we can provide you with support and materials.
Please contact us on 03 9473 1111; TTY 03 9473 1199 or email@example.com to discuss your fundraising initiatives.