EOI: Present with Us
Fluent in Auslan? Enjoy presenting?
Expression Access's video production and translation service is expanding and on the lookout for more presenters.
To be a presenter, you will need to be:
- Fluent in Auslan and have a good understanding of English
- Comfortable being in front of a camera
- Able to work with language consultants and the production team
- Flexible availability throughout business hours
If you are interested in being a presenter, please submit your EOI and a video link of you signing the media release in Auslan below and submit. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Media Release: (Please film yourself signing and submit via file upload)
Established in 1884, Expression Australia provides information, programs and education to over 16,000 deaf and hard of hearing adults each year through its diverse range of services across Victoria.
Expression Australia's network of services is backed by a committed team of staff and volunteers providing responsive and accessible supports, services, information, programs and education across the following areas:
- Audiological support, rehabilitation and devices;
- Disability Employment Services (contracted employment services for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, LGBTI with a disability or who have other disabilities);
- Individual and group supports; and supported accommodation;
- Auslan (Australian Sign Language) classes;
- Auslan interpreters, note taking, captioning and video translations;
- Public awareness and education programs); and
- Community Engagement.