Our Vision, Mission and Beliefs
Our clients and our community live in an accessible, inclusive society with equal opportunity
in all areas of life.
We are a progressive, iconic community organisation that:
• Builds pride in being Deaf
• Improves social, economic, cultural and civic participation
• Supports people to communicate and connect with the world
• Advocates and promotes the aspirations of those we service
• Human potential has no boundaries and we embrace diversity
• Communication is a human right and Auslan should be recognised and celebrated
• Every person has a role in reducing barriers and attitudes that discriminate
• Empowered leaders can advocate for a better future
We are pleased to present the 134th Expression Australia Annual Report.
For a PDF version of the 2017-2018 Expression Australia Annual Report, please click here.
For a PDF version of the 2017-2018 Expression Australia Annual Report Financial Statements, please click here.