Support Coordination with NDIS
What is Support Coordination?
Support Coordination provides you with a person called a Support Coordinator who helps with your NDIS plan.
- A Support Coordinator helps you to understand what is included in your NDIS plan and helps you to access services to get the support you need.
- A Support Coordinator helps you to build your skills and knowledge to be in control of your NDIS plan.
How Support Coordination can help you?
- CAN help to locate services and give you a choice or services
- CAN help you negotiate the costs of services
- CAN help you to work towards your NDIS plan goals
- CAN help prepare you for NDIS plan reviews
Things that support coordination cannot help you do
- WILL NOT pay your NDIS invoices for you
- WILL NOT make decisions or choose services for you
- WILL NOT visit your home to help with tasks like cleaning or shopping
How to get this service
You might have funding for this in your NDIS plan. If you do not know, you can contact us.
For more information contact:
SMS/FaceTime. 0402 217 586
Phone. (03) 9473 1111