Support Work with NDIS
Our NDIS Support Work service supports you in your daily life to be involved in activities, get out of the house, learn life skills and be more independent and confident.
What is a Support Worker?
A Support Worker is a person who support you with daily tasks and activities
A Support Worker can work with you to achieve your NDIS goals, become more independent and support you access your community more
How a Support Worker can work with you
- DO support you achieve your NDIS goals
- DO support you become more independent
- DO support you participate in activities and try things out of home
- DO visit your home to help with tasks like cleaning or shopping
- DO support your communication needs
Things a Support Worker will not support you with
A Support Worker:
- WILL NOT make decisions or choose services for you
- WILL NOT support you with tasks you can do on your own
- WILL NOT work as Auslan Interpreters at appointments
You might have funding for this in your NDIS plan. If you do not know, you can contact us.
For more information contact:
SMS/FaceTime. 0402 217 586
Phone. (03) 9473 1111