This position is a 6 month contract Marketing Coordinator role based in East Melbourne with flexible working arrangements available and the possibility a permanent position.
Work in the marketing and engagement team and be responsible for all marketing initiatives for the organisation. The Marketing Coordinator spearheads initiatives from ideation, to creation, to execution. From there to monitor and analyse metrics in order to adjust initiatives and campaigns accordingly and for the benefit of the organization.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Communications/marketing/multimedia/digital)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, InDesign & Premier Pro
- Demonstrated understanding of implementing a digital strategy
- Experience in content management of websites
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage a number of projects and activities in a fast-paced environment
You know marketing and produce quality work on time and to a high standard. You work well in a team environment and are creative by nature. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, creative development, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
For more detailed information about this position, please see the Position Description. We are an inclusive organisation with an aim to be an employer of an equal number of Deaf and Hard hearing people. Applications from Deaf and Hard of Hearing candidates are encouraged.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter outlining your skills, experience and why you want to work for Expression Australia to: email@example.com - using the subject line: [Your name] –
Applications can be submitted in Auslan or English
Applications without a cover letter specific to this position will not be considered.
Applicants may be contacted prior to the application closing date.