Free Auslan interpreting Services for Seniors
Free Interpreting Services for Seniors
Auslan Connections is excited to announce that under a new federal government scheme there is now free sign language interpreting for Australians who are Deaf, deafblind, or hard of hearing and over 65. This interpreting is to support participation in social and essential activities.
What can it be used for?
- Banking, finances, superannuation and budget
- Downsizing, selling or moving home
- Online activities and meetings
- Social activities such as weddings, funerals, family reunions, theatre, seniors activities and clubs or groups
- Talking to your internet and phone provider
Services available include face-to-face and video remote interpreting (VRI). Services are available 7-days per week.
Registration for the service is required.
For more information or to register, visit auslanconnections.com.au, or contact email@example.com