Latest hearing aid technology
Key hearing aid features:
- Modern digital hearing aids have extremely efficient sound processing capabilities, making sound quality comfortable and clear .
- Rechargeability is available in a range of hearing aid options meaning there is no need to handle disposable batteries, making your hearing aids much easier to manage.
- Bluetooth Connectivity is available in a range of styles, allowing the user to stream phone calls, podcasts, and music straight from their smart phone/device to their hearing aids.
- Noise reduction features identify speech from noise signals and process them separately. This allows for enhancement of speech and reduction of noise.
- App remote controls are available for users to download on their smart phone/device. This allows discrete control of your hearing aid volume, program chance and microphone direction without having to reach for the buttons on your hearing aid.
- Acoustic motion sensors allow real time sound processing even when a user is in motion giving the user the best chance of understanding speech from multiple directions.
- Directional microphones improve speech understanding in noise by focusing on the speech in front of you.
- Tinnitus therapy is available in a range of hearing aids with varied signals such as ocean waves and static noise available.
Speak to our university-trained audiologists about finding the latest hearing aid technology to suit your situation.