Find a job – Deaf and hard of hearing job seekers
Expression Employment is a free employment service that helps you find and keep a job.
What is Expression Employment?
- Expression Employment is engaged by the Government to help jobseekers who are Deaf, hard of hearing, blind, low vision or have another sensory loss to find and keep a job
- We are a Disability Employment Service (DES) provider
- Our staff will work with you to help you get a job and achieve your goals
- We have offices in Melbourne CBD and Preston
How Expression employment can help you?
- We are fluent in Auslan, this means communication is easy
- We can teach you how to apply for work
- We prepare you for job interviews, including by staging mock interviews and providing feedback
- We promote your skills to employers
- We can refer you to other services for support. For example: counselling services
- We provide communication support and Auslan interpreter bookings for work. For example: if you have a job interview, you can have access to a support person and interpreter
- When you get a job, we will support you to get workplace modifications. For example: flashing alarms or pagers
How To Get This Service
- Click the button below to send us an email or video enquiry
- For more information, contact us via the details listed under the button
Want more information?
For more information contact: