- The Reconnect Program is open to Victorian residents who have been disengaged from work or study for more than 6 months.
- In Reconnect, Expression Australia serves Deaf, Hard of Hearing and/or LGBTIQA+ people aged 17 to 64 years old.
- Additional flexibility is offered to people from the above communities who were impacted by the Youth Justice System, people who are asylum seekers or people with other unique barriers to training and employment.
How does Expression Australia support Reconnect participants?
We can support you by:
- Creating learning and career plans individual to the participants needs that are focused on increasing their employability.
- Finding support for you with health, mental health, and other social services.
- Providing financial support for accessing some services (therapy, transport, interpreting, course fees etc).
- Providing services directly in Auslan to participants who sign.