Employment Consultant - LGBTIQA+
As one of our newest Employment Consultants you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to people's lives. We will support and guide you to empower individuals in the community to find rewarding work and break down any barriers to employment that they may face.
We are seeking the input of a career-minded person who likes a challenge, is self-motivated, and has good business acumen. Expression Employment prides itself on maintaining a supportive and fun work culture, whilst acknowledging the valued work that we do in assisting people with barriers into worthwhile employment.
If you are looking for rewarding work with a fun, close-knit team who are passionate about what they do, and are a goal oriented individual who is committed to making a difference, we would like to hear from you!
This is a full-time position based in Melbourne
- Provide employment support and advice to a caseload of job seekers who experience barriers to employment
- Develop effective employer partnerships and actively promote diversity in the workplace
- Create sustainable employment opportunities for our job seekers
- Provide on-the-job training and ongoing support to both employers and job seekers
- DES experience is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of the LGBTIQA+ community is preferred
- Tertiary qualifications in allied health or transferable field preferred
- Commitment and passion for improving the lives of others
- Excellent administration, computer and time management skills
- Auslan skills will be highly regarded however we will provide Auslan training for the right person
For more detailed information about this position, including job outcomes and performance indicators, please read the Position Description
To apply please email your resume and cover letter outlining your skills, experience and why you want to work for Expression Australia to: email@example.com - using the subject line: [Your name] – Employment Consultant - LGBTIQA+
Applications without a cover letter specific to this position will not be considered.
Applications Close: 12pm Friday 14th May 2021.