As one of our newest Employment Consultants you will have the opportunity to make a real difference to people's lives. We will support and guide you to empower individuals in the community to find rewarding work and break down any barriers to employment that they may face.
We are seeking the input of a career-minded person who likes a challenge, is self-motivated, and has good business acumen. Expression Employment prides itself on maintaining a supportive and fun work culture, whilst acknowledging the valued work that we do in assisting people with barriers into worthwhile employment.
- Provide employment support and advice to a caseload of job seekers who experience barriers to employment
- Develop effective employer partnerships and actively promote diversity in the workplace
- Create sustainable employment opportunities for our job seekers
- Provide on-the-job training and ongoing support to both employers and job seekers
- DES experience is preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of the Deaf and hard of hearing community
- Auslan proficiency (Certificate IV or Diploma in Auslan is highly regarded)
- Tertiary qualifications in allied health or transferable field preferred
- Commitment and passion for improving the lives of others
- Excellent administration, computer and time management skills
For more detailed information about this position, including job outcomes and performance indicators, please read the Position Description
To apply please email your resume and cover letter outlining your skills, experience and why you want to work for Expression Australia to: email@example.com - using the subject line: [Your name] – Employment Consultant
Applications without a cover letter specific to this position will not be considered.