Learning and Organisation Development Specialist
This role will be responsible for driving and advancing our Learning & Organisational Development agenda to contribute to the progression and execution of high impact learning and organisational development strategies, programs and initiatives, that support cultural and performance transformation.
Through collaboration and partnership, you will work closely with the People and Culture team and the business areas, to design programs and initiatives that build on the culture and values that are so important to us and shows through the work we do every day. You will bring to life some of the critical elements of our People Strategy and Corporate Strategic Plan to achieve the best outcomes for our Deaf and Hard of Hearing participants and community.
This is a full-time position based in Melbourne
We want to meet you ourselves and make sure we’re a good fit. You’ll be contacted for an initial conversation. If we’re a match, you’ll be invited to an interview with our recruitment team and the manager you’ll be working with. From there, we’ll make a shortlist of candidates.
We are an inclusive organisation with an aim to be an employer of an equal number of Deaf and Hard hearing people. Applications from Deaf and Hard of Hearing candidates are encouraged.
We also encourage applications even if you don’t feel like you fit all of the criteria, if you are interested in this role and making a real difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
You are a strategic thinker, energetic, can motivate and inspire the team to adapt the Learning and Organisational Development agenda. You are a self-motivator who thrives working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and have the ability to build strong relationships with various stakeholders. You are also a solutions focused individual with great problem-solving skills.
Have you done this stuff before?
- Broad Organisational Development (OD) /Learning and Development (L&D) experience managed multiple priorities and partnered with stakeholders.
- Worked in a bicultural, bilingual and/or diverse environment.
- A strong understanding of learning principles, with proven experience in Organisational Capability development
- Workshop and blended learning program/content design and delivery, and strong facilitation experience.
- Designed and built training programs.
- Facilitated and driven leadership and learning interventions.
- Managed OD or L&D programs such as leadership development, mentoring, cultural change, and engagement surveys.
- Co-created, promoted and advanced Inclusion and Diversity agendas.
- Strong partnering skills
- Knowledge of OD theory such as drivers of team and organisation performance, group dynamics, systems theory and human-centred design.
- Ability to be dynamic, with a continuous improvement focus.
Why would you wait? Submit a resume and cover letter outlining your skills, experience and why you want to work for Expression Australia.
We welcome applications in Auslan and written, applicants can submit applications via:
- Written resume accompanied by a Cover Letter in the form of an Auslan Video (up to 5 minutes) - applicants can send a link via YouTube, or
- Written resume and Cover Letter.
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org - using the subject line: [Your name] – Learning and Organisational Development Specialist
Make sure you include a cover letter. We want you to show us who you are as a person, we won’t accept applications without it.