National Business Manager, Language Services
About the role:
Expression Australia is undergoing an exciting period of change and growth, and has an opportunity available for a National Business Manager.
This newly created role would be a suited to someone with a strong appetite to drive business growth and development through relationship building with key stakeholders and clients, developing new opportunities, continuing to ensure our Language Services model is fit for purpose, for our Deaf and Hard of Hearing community.
The National Business Manager will be responsible for strategic evolution and organisational development of the language services area, including Interpreting, Video Productions, Translation, Captioning and Notetaking. Optimising quality delivery with the right systems, processes, and resources to achieve operational success.
This position is full time, based in East Melbourne with flexible working arrangements available.
An energetic and results driven person, who enjoys working in fast paced environments and can transform objectives into achievements.
You are a self-starter, who thrives on strategic evolution and making a difference.
Skills and qualifications
- Demonstrated management and leadership experience, able to drive teams to meet performance objectives and deliver exceptional customer service, both internally and externally.
- Evidence of driving a highly demanding call centre, which manages end to end customer service experience.
- High level problem-solving skills and have a solutions focused attitude.
- Ability to think creatively and develop innovative solutions for business development strategies.
- Demonstrated experience building relationships with various internal and external relationships.
- Highly collaborative approach, partnering skills and the ability to gain support and cooperation from others, holding shared ownership and visibility.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the funding structures of NDIS and client centered approach.
- Financial acumen, able to make sound business and financial decisions that will impact on revenue generation.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with the ability to reach shared goals and outcomes.
For more detailed information about this position, please see the Position Description.
We are an inclusive organisation with an aim to be an employer of an equal number of Deaf and Hard hearing people. Applications from Deaf and Hard of Hearing candidates are encouraged.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter outlining your skills, experience and why you want to work for Expression Australia to: email@example.com - using the subject line: [Your name] – National Business Manager, Language Services
Applications can be submitted in Auslan or English
Applications without a cover letter specific to this position will not be considered.
Applications Close: 13 September 2021 by 12pm
Applicants may be contacted prior to the application closing date.