Tell us what you think
Your feedback helps us to improve our services for everyone.
We want you to tell us about all the following things:
- Do you have ideas on how Expression Australia could improve its services?
- Have you had a great experience with us lately?
- Do you think that our services could be better?
You can provide feedback in English or Auslan by clicking the button below.
When you click the button you will have 2 options:
- Option 1: you can submit a video enquiry in Auslan
- Option 2: you can fill in a form in English
There are lots of other ways you can contact us to provide feedback, you can see the full list below:
Phone. (03) 9473 1111
SMS/FaceTime. 0402 217 586
TTY. (03) 9473 1199
In person. fill in a feedback form at the front desk at Level 4, 340 Albert Street, East Melbourne VIC 3002 or ask a member of our staff for help.
You can also download a feedback form here: Expression Australia Feedback Form
Post. Address your letter to:
Attn: Quality Team
Level 4, 340 Albert Street
East Melbourne VIC 3002
It is OK if you do not want to tell us your name when you give feedback.
You can be anonymous.
If you choose to be anonymous, it may mean that we can’t contact you about the result of your feedback.
If you want to give us feedback in Auslan via a video enquiry, remember that we can see your face in the video.
It’s OK to complain.
- We take complaints very seriously.
- We will listen to your complaint and treat you fairly.
- If you make a complaint, your service will not be affected.
- All records of your complaint will be private.
- You do not have to include your name on your complaint if you do not want to.
- Let us know if you do not want your name on the complaint and we will not include it.
If you have provided us with your contact details:
- we will confirm we have received your complaint within 2 days of receiving it.
- we will keep you updated on the progress of your complaint.
- when your complaint is resolved we will check to see if you are happy with the result or if your service has improved.
- we aim to resolve all complaint within 30 business days.
It is important to us that you feel your complaint has been resolved effectively.
Please tell us if you are not happy with the outcome. We will try to find a different resolution that you are happy with.
There are lots of other organisations that can help you with your complaint. Their job is to represent you and advocate for you if you need it.
Who can help you depends on what your complaint is about.
See the list of other organisations below.
For complaints about NDIS Providers:
For complaints about the NDIS or your NDIS plan:
For complaints about the NDIA:
For complaints about non-NDIS disability services in Victoria:
- Disability Services Commissioner
- Victorian Equal Opportunity & Human Rights Commission
- Deaf Victoria
For complaints about non-NDIS disability services in Tasmania
For complaints about Expression Employment (Disability Employment Services provider)
- JobAccess (Complaints Resolution and Referral Service)
For complaints about Services received under CHSP