Manager, Support Work & NDIS Service Operations
This role is an exciting opportunity for a passionate individual; responsible for leading the Support Work team and service delivery of Support Work and related services to Deaf & HOH participants.
This position is based in East Melbourne with flexible working arrangements available.
- Support team to navigate the evolutionary landscape of NDIS to ensure exceptional service delivery to participants
- Lead a team of passionate service delivery staff within a bilingual and bicultural environment
- Provision of Support Work and similar services to Deaf & HOH participants
- Lead onboarding, allocations, and referral pathways for clients
- Ensure Service Delivery in line with NDIS Standards including price guide standards
- Ensure program viability and growth of the service in line with Expression Australia’s strategic plan and needs of the communities we support.
- Strong NDIS knowledge including NDIS programs and standards and ability to apply to in an operational context
- Demonstrated problem solving mindset
- Change management knowledge and demonstrated application
- Passionate people leader and ability to bring people on the journey
- You have knowledge in the NDIS space such as LAC or NDIS Planning experience
- You have a continuous improvement mindset including adoption of new technologies and systems to revolutionise and streamline ways of working
- You have demonstrated experience leading teams including casual workforces
- Self-motivated with the ability to build strong relationships and purpose driven.
For more detailed information about this position, please see the Position Description. We are an inclusive organisation with an aim to be an employer of an equal number of Deaf and Hard hearing people. Applications from Deaf and Hard of Hearing candidates are encouraged.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter outlining your skills, experience and why you want to work for Expression Australia to: email@example.com - using the subject line: [Your name] –
The recruitment processes
- We want to meet you ourselves and make sure we’re a good fit.
- You’ll be contacted for an initial conversation. If we’re a match, you’ll be invited to an interview with our recruitment team and the manager you’ll be working with.
- From there, we’ll make a shortlist of candidates.
Applications can be submitted in Auslan or English
Applications without a cover letter specific to this position will not be considered.
Applicants may be contacted prior to the application closing date.