Vicdeaf Heroes are key partners in our work towards an accessible, inclusive society where people have equal opportunity in all areas of life.
Whether you run or walk, as a Vicdeaf Hero you will help us to achieve this goal and make a big difference in the lives of deaf and hard of hearing Victorians.
Vicdeaf Heroes receive exclusive benefits – and the Vicdeaf Hero support crew is here to help you along the way.
Vicdeaf Heroes receive:
- Free registration
- A special Charity Champion start position ahead of the pack
- A Vicdeaf Hero running top, sports cap or visor and a hero cape to make you run faster!
- Invitations to events where you can meet other Vicdeaf Heroes and get great fundraising ideas and support
- Vicdeaf fundraising support goodies
- Support from other Vicdeaf heroes – you will be part of an amazing team!
- Ongoing support from the Vicdeaf Hero Crew
- Discounts with Vicdeaf’s audiology service
- Other prizes and benefits announced during the year
Vicdeaf Heroes raise a minimum of $1,000 to help us achieve our fundraising goal – this year we aim to raise $25,000.
So, what are you waiting for - join the Vicdeaf Hero Team today - and help us to create an inclusive society with equal opportunity for all.