What does Trans@Work training look like?
- Focuses on diversity of gender in the context of culture and workplace.
- Held at your workplace or ours
- Facilitated by a community member
- Using group exercises, facilitation and storytelling
- It can be delivered with or without media equipment
- Flexible design that allows small or large groups
- Suitable for a range of access needs
- Time commitment can be tailored to your organisation - between 2 hours and half a day
- Delivered online or face to face
How can this training help you?
This training will help your workplace:
- Develop and deliver a more person centred service
- Understand more about trans, non-binary and gender diverse people’s relation to wider LGBTIQA+ communities
- Respect trans, non-binary and gender diverse people’s human rights
- Strengthen your organisation as a leader in your industry and increase staff retention
- Adapt inclusive language practices
- Learn how to be an ally
- Review your workplace practices to make it safer for everyone
- Review your forms and policies to provide better transgender representation and support
We can provide training in a number of ways depending on your needs, both in person and remotely. We also offer discounts for non-profit organisations.