Team Leader, Service Centre
The Team Leader, Service Centre will play a key role in ensuring the smooth and efficient running day-to-day operations of Expression Australia.
Expression Australia is looking for a Team Leader, Service Centre with excellent organisation skill and a personable nature to keep the Service Centre and general office thriving.
The ideal candidate has a natural ability to roll with the punches, being flexible to handle anything that might come their way. You’ll be a strong and reliable support to the Service Centre and Access teams including guidance for operations, maintaining, and creating procedures and communications.
This position is based at the Expression Australia Head Office in East Melbourne due to the nature of most of the work is required onsite, however flexible work is available on an as needs basis.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Service Centre team, ensuring smooth, efficient, and effective delivery of customer service excellence.
- Lead the day-to-day office operations including but not limited to management of maintenance, pool cars, administration, catering etc
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for overall efficiency of client and administration processes
- Coordinate all incoming referrals from the general public, government agencies, partner organisations and other referrals pathway
- Demonstrated experience leading a clinical or office environment.
- Fluency (or emerging capacity and a commitment to improve) in Auslan and written English
- Excellent computer literacy in Microsoft products
- Demonstrated prioritisation and problem-solving skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Demonstrated ICT skills including use of client management systems
- Experience leading a team
- Knowledge of NDIS business rules and the Quality & Safeguarding Framework (desirable)
- You have a positive, ‘make it happen’ attitude – no task is too big or too complicated
- You have a strong initiative
- You love admin
We are an inclusive organisation with an aim to be an employer of an equal number of Deaf and Hard hearing people. Applications from Deaf and Hard of Hearing candidates are encouraged.
To apply please email your resume and cover letter outlining your skills, experience and why you want to work for Expression Australia to: email@example.com - using the subject line: [Your name] – Team Leader, Service Centre
The recruitment processes
- We want to meet you ourselves and make sure we’re a good fit.
- You’ll be contacted for an initial conversation. If we’re a match, you’ll be invited to an interview with our recruitment team and the manager you’ll be working with.
- From there, we’ll make a shortlist of candidates.
We welcome applications in Auslan and written, applicants can submit applications via:
- Written resume accompanied by a Cover Letter in the form of an Auslan Video (up to 5 minutes) - applicants can send a link via YouTube, or
- Written resume and Cover Letter.
Applications can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org - using the subject line: [Your name] – Team Leader, Service Centre
Please Note: As of February 2021, successful applicants will be required to obtain a NDIS Worker Screening Check, this check is at the cost of the applicant. Expression Australia will advise a candidate when they need to undertake this check.
In line with the Victorian Chief Health Officer’s Directions, all Expression Australia workers must be fully vaccinated, unless a medical exception applies. Applicants will be required to provide their Australian Government COVID-19 Digital Immunisation Certificate/s or evidence of medical exception or evidence of vaccination booking as part of our pre-employment requirements