Work experience and volunteering
Work experience gives students the opportunity to observe and learn about the day-to-day activities at Expression Australia.
- We offer work experience to high school students (usually in year 9 or 10)
- We provide them with experience in the workplace
- Work experience gives students the opportunity to observe and learn about the day-to-day activities of Expression Australia
- We often provide work experience opportunities to Deaf students and students from Victorian College for the Deaf (VCD)
Purpose of work experience
- Develop skills to help you gain and maintain employment
- Explore career options
- Understand employer expectations
- Increase self-understanding, maturity, independence and self-confidence
To apply for work experience please contact the People and Culture team via email@example.com.
- Volunteers are sometimes needed to assist with community events such as the Expression Deaf Christmas Festival
- Information about Volunteering opportunities will be advertised on our social media channels
- Follow our social media - you can find linking icons at the bottom of this page.