NDIS Service Manager
Reporting to the General Manager of Service Delivery, the NDIS Manager will have ultimate responsibility for ensuring operational performance across Expression Australia’s NDIS services, ensuring timely delivery of safe and high quality customer services.
The role will be accountable for ensuring NDIS services are operating at maximum efficiency, and that customers are maximising the use of their funding, as well as for identifying gaps in service delivery, NDIS compliance and risk management, and ensuring financial viability of the support delivered to customers nationally.
- Demonstrated experience in aged care/disability/community care.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of NDIS and disability sector, including relevant legislation, funding and policy protocols, standards, and processes.
- Highly developed negotiation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong resilience, and a demonstrated ability to manage organisational change.
- A proven ability to innovate and modify existing processes and practices, in response to customer needs or market changes.
- Strong analytical capabilities, with experience using data to drive improved team performance and customer experience.
- Tertiary qualification in a related field/disability and possess significant skills, knowledge, and experience (preferred).
- Demonstrated understanding of NDIS funding as it applies to potential customers.
- Budgeting/financial acumen.
- Certificate III level Auslan proficiency.
What we offer:
- 15 days sick/carer’s leave
- Salary packaging
- A high energy and supportive work environment
- An emphasis on positive work/life balance
- Free Staff Auslan classes
- Staff wellbeing events
- Staff training and development sessions
We are an inclusive workplace with an aim to be an employer of an equal number of Deaf and Hard hearing people. Applications from Deaf and Hard of Hearing candidates are encouraged.
For more detailed information about this position, please see the Position Description.
To apply, fill out the form at the link below.
Alternatively, you can email your resume and cover letter outlining your skills, experience and why you want to work for Expression Australia to: email@example.com - using the subject line: [Your name] | NDIS Service Manager
We welcome applications in Auslan and/or English, applicants can submit applications either:
- Resume in English and (or plus) a Cover Letter in Auslan Video (up to 5 minutes) - applicants can send a link via YouTube,
- Resume and Cover Letter both in English