Auslan interpreting with NDIS
You can use your NDIS funding to book an Auslan interpreter.
Our services include:
- Auslan interpreting to support the goals in your NDIS plan
- Auslan interpreting can be delivered face-to-face or remotely through Video Remote Interpreting (VRI) using Zoom, Skype, FaceTime
- Notetaking and captioning
- Transcriptions made of audio, podcasts, YouTube and Zoom recordings
Our service will:
- Book your Auslan Interpreter or other service
- Send your invoices to your NDIS plan manager or directly to you if you are self-managed
- We cover all insurances
- We will find a replacement if the Auslan interpreter is sick or unable to attend
How to book this service:
We can take your bookings via email, SMS, Skype (see details below) or via our online booking system.
Click the button below to go to the Expression Australia booking platform.
For more information, contact our Interpreting Service
Expression Australia provides Auslan interpreting, VRI (Video Remote Interpreting), notetaking and captioning services.
All profits from interpreting are invested back into services for people who are Deaf and hard of hearing.
You can book an interpreter via email, SMS, phone or using our online portal.